For Regular Off – Campus Job, Updates Join :- Click Here
Parallel Wireless Recruitment Drive 2023 freshers for System Engineer Intern Fresher and Check Below Details & Eligible Candidates can apply for this position. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Parallel Wireless Recruitment Drive 2023
People come to work at Parallel Wireless because we are building the future of telecom. They stay, because they are challenged and driven by an incredible product and team. We take pride in our commitment to employee development, and our culture fosters an atmosphere of empowerment, trust, respect, and communication. Learn more about our mission, vision and values.
What you’ll do:
- Planning, Design, Implementation and support of Wireless Networks.
- Identify and troubleshoot hardware and software technical problems.
- Conduct System and network analysis, problem solving and infrastructure planning.
- Understand Customer infrastructures, their needs and provide expertise and consulting solutions.
- Analyze system logs, performance issues and the production environment for mission critical systems.
- Author and present customer-facing presentations and written technical materials.
- Perform system analysis on a wide range of network technologies including 3G, LTE, LTE-Advanced and proprietary systems.
- Work independently and skilled at knowing when to utilize additional resources and escalate.
- Define new system requirements based on customer interactions.
- Key contributor to developing product strategies.
- Minimum 0- 2 years’ of hands-on QA or System engineering
- Hands on experience with installing and troubleshoot Wireless Access Networks and Wireless Network Technologies.
- Knowledge in various protocols for interoperability, performance evaluation and troubleshooting the issues.
- Knowledge of RF tools and usage
- Knowledge of the LTE, UTMS, Wi-Fi and other Radio Access Technologies.
- Basic knowledge of LAN/WAN, Routing protocols, TCP/IP, QoS, Tunneling and security protocols.
- Expert written and communications skills.
- Ability to troubleshoot issues and get into technical discussions with R&D.
Apply For :- Click Here