Logitech Recruitment Drive 2023
- Analyze & understand Automation Framework.
- Incorporate consistency, efficiency, and re-usability of test components/scripts in your design
- Execute Front-End tests, regression tests, API tests, exploratory tests, and end-to-end workflow tests, performance and reliability tests and all other applicable tests.
- Periodically report testing and automation impact, value, and improvement to Lead and Managers
For consideration, you must bring the following minimum skills and behaviors to our team:
- Should have strong programming skills and an automation mindset
- Understanding of source code.
- Debugging and analysis skills is a must.
- Knowledge of Agile software development principles, process, and tools.
- Good understanding of testing principles and methodologies
- Knowledge of CICD pipelines and automations is a plus
- B.E/M.E in Computer Science, Electronics, Electrical Engineering or a related field
Logitech is the sweet spot for people who are passionate about products, making a mark, and having fun doing it. As a company, we’re small and flexible enough for every person to take initiative and make things happen. But we’re big enough in our portfolio and reach for those actions to have a global impact. That’s a sweet spot to be in and we’re always striving to keep it that way.
“All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.”
If you require an accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at 510-713-4866 for assistance.
Apply For :- Click Here