Siemens Recruitment Drive 2023
About the job
Department: Siemens Energy Information Technology
Mode of Employment: Permanent
Let’s Talk About You
You should be a passionate individual with an intent to learn new technology. You must have done your graduation in Engineering or equivalent knowledge (MCA). You must have some programming background (C, C++, Java, Python, C# etc.). You must possess good communication and analytical skills.
Must Have Skills
• Strong reasoning and problem-solving skills.
• Ability to develop/program solutions in C, C++, Java, C#, Python or other programming languages
• Knowledge of any relational databases & familiar with SQL queries.
• Willingness to learn new technologies
For Regular Off – Campus Job, Updates Join :- Click Here
• Analyze and understand user requirements to envision strong technical solutions
• Understand & execute complete software development life cycle (SDLC)
• Develop flowcharts, layouts and documentation to identify requirements and solutions
• Write well-designed, testable code for the given sets of requirements
• Perform a peer code review and identify the gaps in terms of design and implementation.
Let’s Talk About Us
“Let’s make tomorrow different today” is our genuine commitment at Siemens Energy to all customers and employees on the way to a sustainable future.
In our Business Functions we enable our organization to reach their targets by providing best-in class services and solutions in the areas of IT, HR, Finance, Real Estate, Strategy & Technology and more.
Apply For :- Click Here