HSBC Recruitment Drive 2023 freshers for Intern- Analytics Fresher and Check Below Details & Eligible Candidates can apply for this position. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
HSBC Recruitment Drive 2023
- Global Finance Operations (GFO) is the backbone of the HSBC Global Finance function, responsible for production of financial reports and insights for our global businesses & legal entities and external regulators & investors. We have a global footprint and we operate within a robust control environment, eliminating operational risk and driving efficiency and effectiveness as one team. GFO capabilities include – Data management, Financial Analytics & Modeling, Strategic Planning, Forecasting & Stress Testing, Financial Control, Financial Reporting, Regulatory Reporting, Management and Business Reporting, Asset Liability & Capital Management, Product Control and Finance Systems.
- At HSBC we aspire to be the best bank in the world. In Global Finance we aspire to be the best Finance function in our industry, and exponentially better at everything we do. Finance Operations is currently undergoing its biggest transformation till date and adopting cloud technology, which will fundamentally change how the function operates now and in the future. This provides candidates an excellent opportunity to learn and be a part of industry leading change.
What you’ll do:
- At HSBC we aspire to be the best bank in the world. This provides candidates an excellent opportunity to learn and be a part of industry leading change.
- Finance Operations aims to build best in class new age Reporting, Analytics, Data Operations teams that are expected to use newer tools & techniques to solve use cases across predictive analytics, advanced analytics, process improvements and deployment of cloud solutions.
For Regular Off – Campus Job, Updates Join :- Click Here
Impact on the Business/Function
- Setting up and use of Cloud platform & data for advanced analytics solutions – development & deployment of solutions across various finance verticals
- Support in developing analytical tools, models to provide insights into the bank’s performance for above use cases
- Help deliver POCs from various sub functions by providing subject matter knowledge in the relevant areas.
- Develop programs in Python / R/ BiqQuey/ SQL/ Visualisation tools to deliver above solutions
- Extract data from the main data systems for use in analysis, and be involved in data preparation, management, and analysis.
- Be agile and continuously learn newer and efficient ways of solving problems
Apply For :- Click Here