North Central Railway Recruitment Drive 2023 freshers for Junior Technical Associate Fresher and Check Below Details & Eligible Candidates can apply for this position. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
North Central Railway Recruitment Drive 2023
Junior Technical Associate:
- Three years Diploma in Civil Engineering or B. Sc in Civil Engineering of three years duration. OR
- A combination of any sub-stream of basic streams of Civil Engineering from a recognized University/Institute. OR
- Four years Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering or a combination of any sub-stream of Basis streams of Civil Engineering from a recognized University / Institution.
- The upper age limit is relaxable as under, subject to submission of the requisite Certificate.
- For OBC candidates – 03 years
- For SC / ST candidates-05 years
- Note: No age relaxation is allowed for SC/ST/OBC applying against unreserved posts.
For Regular Off – Campus Job, Updates Join :- Click Here
- Selected candidates are advised to bring Aadhar Card for document verification.
- The above posts are for projects in the jurisdiction of NCR/Construction for a limited period and are not for the regular establishment of the Railway.
- The number of vacancies indicated in this notification is provisional and may increase or decrease depending upon the actual needs of the Railway Administration.
- Candidates have to keep printouts of their “ONLINE” application, if found eligible, he/she will be called for document verification and the printout of the “ONLINE” application is required to be produced at the time of document verification.
- The contract engagements will be up to 19.11.2023 (it may be extended if permitted by Railway Board) or the availability of regularly selected candidates or completion of the project, whichever is earlier.
Apply For :- Click Here