Thryve Digital Recruitment Drive 2023
2. Resolve claim edits (suspensions), review history records and determine benefit eligibility for service. Review payment levels to arrive at final payment determination.
3. Meets all production and quality standards.
4. Elevates issues to next level of supervision, as appropriate.
5. Maintains accurate records, including timekeeping records.
6. Other duties as assigned or requested.
1. Bachelor’s Degree/Diploma in any stream
2. Freshers – Exposure to claims processing preferred
3. Typing speed of at least 50 words per minute
4. Basic computer knowledge (MS Office- excel, word, power point)
For Regular Off – Campus Job, Updates Join :- Click Here
Thryve Digital Health LLP is an emerging global healthcare partner that delivers strategic innovation, expertise, and flexibility to its healthcare partners. Being a US healthcare conglomerate captive, we have direct access to deeper insights that help us accelerate our learning process and keeps us ahead of the curve. Thryve delivers next-generation solutions that enable our healthcare partners to provide positive experiences to their consumers.
Apply For :- Click Here