Accenture Off Campus Recruitment Drive 2022 | For any Graduate | Apply Now
Accenture Off Campus Recruitment Drive 2022 hiring for Any Graduate At Pan India. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Company Name :Accenture
Job Role: Multiple Positions
Qualification: BSc/BCA/B.Com/BBA/BA/M.Com/MSc/Any Graduate
Salary : INR 3.33 LPA
Job Location: Bangalore, Hyderabad, Chennai, Mumbai, Pune, Gurgaon, Kolkata
Last Date: ASAP
Job Type: Full Time
Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Interactive, Technology and Operations services–all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centres. Our 699,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners, and communities. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Join our team that improve the way our clients and the world works. Working in challenging and dynamic environments, using their versatility to create and support solutions that meet client requirements from analysis to implementation
What would you do?
- Identify and solve issues within applications and infrastructure.
- Drive resolution of functional, technical and infrastructure issues for clients
- Guide clients with a variety of expertise (from users to admins and developers) in overcoming technology challenges
- Focus on driving automation, self-service, and evolving cloud infrastructure environments
- All streams/branches of B.Sc., BCA, BBA, B.A, B.Com, B.Voc, BMS, B.B.S,B.PSc,B. Agri & RD,B. ActSc, B.F.M, B.B.I, B.A.F, B.Ed., B.M.M, B.L.I.Sc., B.FA,BBiot, B.S.Micr ,B.Design, B.Plan, M.C.M, M.Sc (Non-CS/IT), M.A, M.Com or M.FA from 2019, 2020, 2021 and 2022 year of passouts with full-time education only (Part-time and distance educations are not considered)
- Note: BE/ BTECH / ME / MTECH/MCA/ MSC (CS and IT Branch)MBA /PGDBM candidates are not eligible to apply for this role
- No active backlogs during application and/or during onboarding.
- Maximum 1-year gap in education (post 10th standard till completion of graduation / Post graduation)
- Candidate should not have appeared for Accenture Recruitment assessment/interview process in the last three months.
- Candidate should not have more than 11 months of experience
- Candidates must be eligible to work in India either by citizenship/ have relevant work permit documents.
- Please note that Bhutan and Nepal nationals can work in India without a need for obtaining a work visa. All other foreign nationals require work visa or an Overseas Citizenship of India (OCI) or Person of Indian Origin (PIO) card to work in India
- As we provide service for our clients across the globe, we expect you to be flexible to work across different time zones/shifts
- You are willing to work in any Business Unit/Service line within the company
- You are willing to join /relocate to any Accenture office across India
Join WhatsApp : Click Here
Join Telegram : Click Here