Adobe Recruitment Drive 2023
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Collaborate with architects, product management and other engineering teams to create the technical vision, and road map for the team.
- Design, development and testing of large scale, low latency high volume micros services which serves millions of requests every day.
- Define and drive the best software development/engineering and operational practices for the team.
- Explore new open source technologies, adopt and contribute back to open source.
- Mentor and help junior team members to excel.
- Experience in design and development of software systems
- B.S/B.E./B. Tech. in Computer Science or equivalent engineering degree
- Experience in Java and C++
- Proven expertise in distributed systems and building RESTful services
- Experience with Queue tools like Kafka, SQS, SNS etc.
- Experience with any cloud like AWA, Azure, GCP etc
- Experience with Cache and Databases like Sql, Nosql, Redis etc.
- Proven experience in building highly scalable distributed systems.
- Experience with front end frameworks like React. Angular, Vue.JS etc.
- Experience with technical operations and CI/CD
- Familiarity with Container orchestration tools like Docker, Mesos, and Kubernetes
- Familiarity with monitoring systems like NewRelic, DataDog, Grafana etc
For Regular Off – Campus Job, Updates Join :- Click Here
With Adobe Document Cloud services, get every ounce of potential out of your PDFs and other documents from any device. Connect to your PDFs and Documents from anywhere. Share them with anyone. Create, add comments, review, combine, optimize, etc. Get more done without ever missing a beat!
See it in action at https://documentcloud.adobe.com
Adobe Document Cloud Services in building cloud services and cloud platform from ground up to help Adobe expand the footprint of Adobe Document Cloud to billions of users across devices and surfaces. With all the innovation happening in machine learning domain around Documents, Adobe Document Cloud is at the cusp of a revolution and is redefining the way world interacts with documents and document workflows.
The Adobe Document Cloud Services team is looking for a talented, highly motivated engineer and technical thinker to join a high-caliber fast paced team. The engineer is expected to have deep experience of building low latency, high performance distributed systems.
Apply For :- Click Here