Airbnb Off Campus Drive 2022 Hiring For Software Engineer (New Grad) | BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech/ MCA
Airbnb Off Campus Drive 2022 hiring for Software Engineer from BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech/ MCA – 2021 batch graduates at Bangalore. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Company Name: Airbnb
Job Role: Trainee Associate
Job Role: Software Engineer
Qualification: BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech/ MCA
Experience: New Grad
Salary: Upt0 18 to 24 LPA(Expected)
Job Location: Bengaluru
Last Date: ASAP
Airbnb is a mission-driven company dedicated to helping create a world where anyone can belong anywhere. It takes a unified team committed to our core values to achieve this goal. Airbnb’s various functions embody the company’s innovative spirit and our fast-moving team is committed to leading as a 21st century company.
What you need to succeed:
- Backend or Full-Stack experience in a work-setting or classroom-setting.
- Work experience, open-source code, or coursework in any of the following languages: C/C++, Java, C#, Python/Django, Ruby/Ruby on Rails
- Understanding of data structures and problem solving approaches, and ability to articulate trade offs
- Passion for creating highly effective technology platform for our growing global workforce
- Experience with Agile development
- Be future looking; we might be focused on immediate regulations, but need to build for the long term
- Comfortable with tackling ambiguous problems and unblocking yourself
- Focus on building high quality products; every one of our flows affects the business bottom line
- Data driven in how you solve problems and validate you’ve solved them correctly
- Possesses strong verbal and written communication skills.
- BS in Computer Science / MIS or equivalent work-related experience