AIRBUS Recruitment Drive 2023
Airbus is a multinational aerospace corporation headquartered in Toulouse, France. Founded in 1970, the company is now one of the largest aircraft manufacturers in the world, producing a range of commercial and military aircraft. With a global workforce of around 135,000 people, Airbus operates in over 170 locations worldwide and continues to push the boundaries of aviation technology.
For Regular Off – Campus Job, Updates Join :- Click Here
Flight Physics is a division within Airbus that focuses on developing Flight Physics Capabilities to provide optimized aircraft solutions. The aim is to shape the future of sustainable aviation.
The Flight Physics Center of Competence is seeking a highly motivated candidate to join their team as a Flight Physics Engineer. The jobholder will be responsible for the following:
- Deliver assigned activities at the right time, cost, and quality.
- Demonstrate and implement digital skills and emerging technologies to improve existing ways of working.
- Live, demonstrate, and promote Airbus values and culture in daily life.
- Design and analyze aerodynamics shapes.
- Design aerodynamics shapes, determine their aerodynamics characteristics using CFD, and validate numerical results.
- The candidate should have a Master’s degree (or equivalent) in Aerospace or Mechanical Engineering.
- 0-2 years of experience is required.
- A strong background in CAD is mandatory.
- Good competence in CFD is a must.
- A proficient problem-solving capability is essential.
- Good communication skills are a must.
- The ability to prioritize tasks is necessary.
- An advanced level of English is essential.
Apply For :- Click Here