Airtel Off Campus Drive 2022 | Freshers | Executive | Diploma/ BE/ B.Tech/ B.Sc – CSE/ EEE/ ECE/ E&T | 2018 – 2021 Batch | PAN India
Airtel Freshers Recruitment for Executive of B.E/B.Tech/Bsc–2018/ 2019/2020/2021/2022 batch graduate at Al India location. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Company Name : Airtel
Job Location: PAN India
Salary: Best in Industry
Experience: Fresher/ 0 – 3 Years
Salary: Not Mention
Last Date: ASAP
We Are Looking For A Dynamic, Energetic Intern Who Is Eager To Learn About Our Company. You Will Be Working Closely With Our Team To Conduct Research, Capture Data, And Attend Meetings As Well As Work On Building New And Exciting Things.
To Be Successful As An Intern, You Should Be Willing To Help With Any Tasks Assigned By A Supervisor. You Will Be Involved In Upcoming Projects As Well As Assisting With Current Campaigns And Tasks.
Eligibility Criteria for Airtel Off Campus Drive 2022:
- Diploma/ BE/ B.Tech/ B.Sc – Computers/ IT/ Electrical/ Electronics/ Telecom Engineering
- Hiring Batch: 2018/ 2019/ 2020/ 2021
- 24*7 monitoring of Sync Network.
- Ensuring TT opening and diagnosing the fault within the SLA.
- Sync. Configuration in network as per plan .
- New SSU/GPS deployment & configuration in NMS.
- Customer complaints Management for Synchronization problems.
- Implementing the Sync to mobility network.
- 24*7 monitoring of DCN Network.
- Ensuring TT opening and Fault diagnosing within SLA
- DCN Complaint management/ resolution .
- Ensuring DCN manageability during failure of the network.
Manage and develop team.
- Ensure team building and skills development through coaching and training .
- Provide updates to team about the latest technology tools and performance measures to ensure continuous service improvements
- Promote a culture a proactive approach and ownership among the engineers.
- Auditing the work performance of the team and appraise subordinates.
- Develop impact plan for Gallup employee engagement and ensure execution.
- Building six sigma cultures, Knowledge sharing, best practices and replication .Ensure team building and skills development.
- Resolution of All DCN , Sync & Infra incidents with in SAL .
- To Meet MTTR and correct diagnosis of the DCN , Sync and Infra N/W problem with attrition in Tx team.
- Multi-vendor technologies and interoperability.
- DCN manageability of the Pan India network and Ensuring DCN availability 99.98%
- Network availability to Meet Service uptime demands for Data/Voice/Lease line customers wrt demand and supply of bandwidth and infrastructure.