Altair Recruitment Drive 2023
- Work closely with the Program Management team to create a Validation / Testing Strategy for the product suite
- Create/Review detailed, comprehensive, and well-structured test cases
- Run test suites, analyze test results, and track software testing metrics. Implement the right metrics, prepare, and present test reports
- Report bugs by providing adequate steps needed to reproduce and identify a potential root cause (search the log files, use QA/Dev tools, etc)
- Manage automation framework, take ownership of design and development of web UI, web service API test automation scripts & organize test suites
- Collaborate, communicate well across the QA team, and work with the cross-functional teams to solve issues, and move initiatives forward (Dev, DevOps, PM, Doc)
- Liaise with internal teams (e.g. developers and product managers) & triage bugs
- Drive implementation and adoption of highly automated product certification testing integrated into our CI/CD processes
- Understanding customer use cases, diving deep into software development and developing QA approaches to measure confidence in the product
- Estimate, prioritize, plan, and coordinate testing activities
Altair seeks Software QA Engineers to validate desktop applications and enterprise web applications designed and developed using the latest cutting-edge technologies. Our platform leverages the latest and greatest in web components, K8s containerization, CI/CD, and agile development practices. The QA team works closely with Product Owners, Developers, and Development Operations to keep new code moving through the software development lifecycle efficiently, and with a keen eye for quality. Also, our QA team is constantly testing the latest and greatest in modern technologies in the ML Ops, data analytics, and data science industry.
The successful applicant for this position will play an important QA role in automating and testing Altair products in a multiplatform environment. In addition, you will work with other QA Engineers across Altair as part of our Quality Center of Excellence including Security Testing, Performance Testing, Automation, and more.
As a member of the Quality Center of Excellence team, you will work closely with product management, software development, and applications engineering teams. You must be driven by a desire to be efficient, collaborative, thoughtful, and productive in a fast-paced environment of prolific engineers.
If our fast-paced and multi-disciplined department sounds right for you keep reading to see if your skills match our needs and apply with a resume and cover letter.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or any related course
- 0 – 3 years of software QA testing
- Good understanding of QA software testing
- Knowledge of any coding language such as C#, Java, and Python
- Knowledge of any automation framework such as Selenium, Katalon, BDD, etc.
- Good analytical skills
- Good communication skills
- Quick learner, self-motivated, and a strong team player
For Regular Off – Campus Job, Updates Join :- Click Here
Altair is a global technology company providing software and cloud solutions in the areas of data analytics, product development, and high-performance computing (HPC). Altair enables organizations in nearly every industry to compete more effectively in a connected world, while creating a more sustainable future. With more than 3,000 engineers, scientists and creative thinkers in 25 countries, we help solve our customer’s toughest challenges and deliver unparalleled service, helping the innovators innovate, drive better decisions, and turn today’s problems into tomorrow’s opportunities.
Apply For :- Click Here