Amdocs Off Campus Drive 2022 Hiring For Devops Engineer | BE/ B.Tech/ B.Sc/ BCA/ BCS/ MCA/ ME/ M.Tech
Amdocs Off Campus Drive 2022 Hiring Devops Engineer from BE/ B.Tech/ B.Sc/ BCA/ BCS/ MCA/ ME/ M.Tech – 2019/2020/2021/2022 batch graduates at Pune. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Company Name : amdocs
Job Role: Devops Engineer
Qualification: BE/ B.Tech/ B.Sc/ BCA/ BCS/ MCA/ ME/ M.Tech
Salary: 5.5 LPA(Expected)
Job Location: Pune
Last Date: ASAP
Must have Skills:
Operation System hands-on – Linux (RHEL/Ubuntu) , Shell scripting
Middleware – WebLogic (Intermediate)
Container Technologies – OpenShift/Kubernetes , Docker
Package Manager – Helm
DevOps Tools/Technologies – CI/CD Pipelines, Groovy , Jenkins, Bitbucket/Git , Nexus, Maven, Groovy
Cloud computing – AWS
Good interpersonal and communication skills
Good to have Skills : Azure (Not Mandatory
What will your job look like?
- Contribute to and support the automation of multiple parts of infrastructure and deployment systems, strive to improve and shorten processes to enable engineering and operations teams to work smarter and faster
- Collaborate with related Product/Account Development teams to drive automation of Configuration Management, Build, Release, Deployment and Monitoring processes, including instruction for the team on the developed tools
- Work with IT and Development to create integration and continuity of the code, demonstrating a holistic view of the working environments
- Support engineering and operations teams in meeting infrastructure needs
- Provide professional support for the developed automations, respond to incidents to proactively prevent system outages and ensure environments availability to meet SLAs
- Participate in the integration between Product/Account infrastructure system and non-Amdocs infrastructure systems
- Stay up-to-date in industry best practices and contribute ideas for improvements in DevOps practices
- Contribute to innovation through automation to enable standard deployable units of infrastructure through multiple environments until production
- Adopt and implement new technology in account/product life cycle
Why you will love this job:
- You will be responsible for the integration between a major product infrastructure system and the Amdocs infrastructure system, driving automation helping teams work smarter and faster.
- Be a key member of an international, highly skilled and encouraging team with various possibilities for personal and professional development!
- You will have the opportunity to work in multinational environment for the global market leader in its field.
- We are a dynamic, multi-cultural organization that constantly innovates and empowers our employees to grow. Our people our passionate, daring, and phenomenal teammates that stand by each other with a dedication to creating a diverse, inclusive workplace!
- We offer a wide range of stellar benefits including health, dental, vision, and life insurance as well as paid time off, sick time, and parental leave!
Join WhatsApp : Click Here
Join Telegram : Click Here