Baker Hughes Hiring for Early Career Trainee :-Baker Hughes freshers for Software Development Intern Any Graduate can apply for this position. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Baker Hughes Hiring for Early Career Trainee
|Early Career Trainee
|2020, 2021, 2022
Partner with the best
You’ll participate in focused training, team meetings, work on projects and present your results. During your traineeship you will be supported by a buddy and your manager who will ensure you have a valuable learning experience.
As an Trainee, you will be responsible for:
- Developing high performing, scaling and innovative end-to-end applications.
- Writing codes that meets standards and delivers desired functionality using the technology selected for the project.
- Understanding performance parameters and assess application performance.
- Working on core data structures and algorithms and implement them using language of choice.
- Completing internal projects to deliver customer outcomes and identify business improvements
- Learning internal software to assist with the completion of projects and tasks
- Collaborating with cross-functional teams and interns to interact and network with global business leaders
Apply For Accenture:- Click Here
Fuel your passion
To be successful in this role you will:
- Be currently enrolled in a business related Bachelors or Masters level degree
- Have maintained a GPA grade greater than or equal to 3.0 out of 4.0 or the equivalent in your country
- Be fluent in oral and written English and have effective communication skills
- Have the legal right to work without restrictions or have company sponsorship in the country you have applied
Apply For Wipro:- Click Here
Work in a way that works for you
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone. In this role, we can confidently offer the following flexible working patterns:
Talk to us about your desired working options when you apply
Working with us
Working at Baker Hughes means being at the forefront of the energy transition. Our people are diverse, ambitious and collaborative. Were on a mission to redefine the energy sector by unlocking the power of engineering, data and science.
Shortlisted candidates will receive an email with further test updates.
Apply Before the link Expires Apple Drive Recruitment Off Campus For Freshers Recruitment For Apple Hiring for Technical Specialist