Barclays Hiring Fresher 2023 freshers for JAVA Developer Fresher and Check Below Details & Eligible Candidates can apply for this position. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Barclays Hiring Fresher 2023
Essential Education / Qualifications / Experience
- A Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field with relevant experience.
We’re committed to providing a supportive and inclusive culture and environment for you to work in. This environment recognises and supports ways to balance your personal needs, alongside the professional needs of our business. Providing the opportunity for all our employees, globally to work flexibly empowers each of us to work in a way that suits our lives as well as enabling us to better service our customers’ and clients’ needs. Whether you have family commitments or you’re a career, or whether you need study time or wish to pursue personal interests, our approach to working flexibly is designed to help you balance your life.
If you would like some flexibility, then please discuss this with the hiring manager.
You will work closely with front office sponsors based in Singapore and Tokyo to document, design and deliver changes to the existing structures rates stack and other platforms in order to accommodate local markets currencies and business growth in APAC.
What will you be doing?
- Assist in all relevant stages of the project’s lifecycle including requirement gatherings ,analysis, design, test & deployment/go-live
- Lead UAT testing and follow-through to closure any post implementation issues.
- Definition & regular communication of progress against individual task plans that roll-up into project plans
- Identify and act on opportunities to deliver efficiencies, reduce timescales and improve flows between business areas
- Continually assess processes with a view to implement improvements
- Maintain positive stakeholder relationships
- Maintain and build partnerships with level 1, level 2 support and other IT areas
- L3 support for day to day issues
- Ensure compliance to internal and external (regulatory) standards within the team
What we’re looking for:
- Technically very strong in Java/Spring and SQL database
- Must be able to understand basic excel macros and VBA scrits
- Experience in messaging frameworks like TIBCO. MQ Series, Solace etc
- Must be able to communicate with Front office user and gather requirements and implement changes independently
- Must possess a proven excellent track record in managing high profile projects with aggressive deadlines
Skills that will help you in the role:
- Functional knowledge of C# is preferred
- Experience working in investment banking environment and directly with traders/trading preferably in Fixed Income
- Structured rates/exotics product knowledge
Where will you be working?
For Regular Off – Campus Job, Updates Join :- Click Here
A Career at Barclays
At Barclays, each day is about being more – as a professional, and as a person. ‘Be More @ Barclays’ represents our core promise to all current and future employees Be More Inspired by working alongside the most talented people in the industry, and delivering imaginative new solutions that are redefining the future of finance. Be More Impactful by having the opportunity to work on cutting-edge projects, and Be More Valued for who you are.
Interested and want to know more about Barclays? Visit home.barclays/who-we-are/ for more details.
Purpose, Values and Mindset
We deploy finance responsibly to support people and businesses, acting with empathy and integrity, championing innovation and sustainability, for the common good and the long term.
Our values underpin everything we do: Respect, Integrity, Service, Excellence and Stewardship.
Apply For :- Click Here