Bentley Systems Off Campus 2022 | For Software Engineer | Apply Now
Bentley Systems Off Campus 2022 Hiring freshers for Software Engineer d Any Graduate can apply for this position. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
|Company Name||Bentley Systems|
|Job Role||Software Engineer|
|Qualification||BE/ B.Tech/ BSc/ BCA/ ME/ M.Tech/ MCA|
|Batch||2018/ 2019/ 2020/ 2021/ 2022|
|Salary||₹ 5.2 to ₹ 13.3 LPA (Expected)|
As a Developer Success Evangelist, you’ll work with Independent Software vendors, Systems Integrators and Engineering Firms as well as members of the iTwin Platform Success team to support development projects that focus on bringing digital twin solutions to market. You’ll be part of a team that’s improving how we design, build and maintain our critical, global infrastructure and improve sustainable engineering and operations.
The iTwin Platform team at Bentley Systems has an exciting new opportunity for talented individuals to join us in developing cutting-edge software for infrastructure digital twins. iTwin Platform is an open, scalable cloud platform that enables developers anywhere to create digital twin applications for the designers, builders, and owner-operators of the world’s physical infrastructure. By bringing together data from designs, schedules, simulations, sensors, and other sources into a cohesive whole, these digital twins represent a revolutionary leap forward in infrastructure engineering technology – the leap we need to unlock our potential to build a brighter and more sustainable future.
- Participate in design reviews with partner orgs
- Participate architectural reviews and hackathons
- Manage communications and coordination between the iTwin Platform development team and the development leads for the partner programs
- Assist Platform Success Specialists with developing custom success plans for partner organizations
- Play a leading role in creating samples and tutorials for all iTwin Platform APIs
- Keep our early adopters and partner organizations successful by monitoring and answering development questions on development forums like GitHub and Stack Overflow
What You Bring to The Team:
- BS in Computer Science or Software Engineering or relevant experience
- General understanding of modern devops practices
- General understanding of developing with REST APIs and working with Open-Source libraries
- Experience with cloud native software development / project management
- Good verbal and written communication skills in English language.
- Good team player / interpersonal communications; willing to work in dynamic global network of developers and success specialists
- Ability to present in a client facing environment
- Strong problem-solving skills
- A general understanding of infrastructure design, engineering and construction is a plus
- Requires sitting or standing at will while performing work on a computer. The role requires communication with managers, peers, and other colleagues of the company by utilizing Microsoft Teams chat, calling and meeting functions.
- This role does not require travel.
Join WhatsApp : Click Here
Join Telegram : Click Here