Ciena Recruitment Drive 2023
Essential Education / Qualifications / Experience
- Ticketing: Jira
- Documentation: Confluence, Gitlab
- Frontend development frameworks/libraries: Angular 2+, Node.js/npm, D3.js, gulp7
- Backend programming/markup languages: Java/J2EE, Python
- Programming theory: algorithms and data structures, relational and graph database concepts, etc.
- Domain: Telecom, OSS
- Builds: Maven, NPM, JVM, NodeJS
- Databases: PostgreSQL, Neo4j, Click House
- Test Management: TestRail
- Other Skills: Elasticsearch, Drools, Kafka integration, REST (on Spring MVC), SSO (LDAP, Reverse Proxy)
Frontend Testing Frameworks/Libraries: To ensure the quality of web applications, several testing frameworks and libraries can be used, such as Protractor, Jasmine, Cucumber, and Webdriver.io.
Backend Testing: Testing the Rest API is critical in ensuring that backend services work correctly. They make it possible to manage containerized applications, services, and infrastructure.
Testing Theory: It’s important to have a clear understanding of testing terminology and types, as well as asynchronous automated testing, in order to create effective test cases and ensure application quality.
For Regular Off – Campus Job, Updates Join :- Click Here
A Career at Ciena
Ciena is a leading networking equipment and software services provider based in Hanover, Maryland. The company specializes in the design and manufacturing of advanced optical networking equipment and software solutions that enable efficient data transmission over long distances. Ciena has a global presence, with offices in over 35 countries and serves customers in more than 80 countries worldwide.
Apply For :- Click Here