For Regular Off – Campus Job, Updates Join :- Click Here
Ciena Recruitment Drive 2023 freshers for Java Full Stack Developer Fresher and Check Below Details & Eligible Candidates can apply for this position. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Ciena Recruitment Drive 2023
Ciena is committed to our people-first philosophy. Our teams enjoy a culture focused on prioritizing a personalized and flexible work environment that empowers an individual’s passions, growth, wellbeing and belonging. We’re a technology company that leads with our humanity—driving our business priorities alongside meaningful social, community, and societal impact.
- We are big proponents of life-work integration and provide the flexibility and tools to make it a reality with remote work and potentially, part-time work.
- We believe an inclusive, diverse, and barrier-free work environment makes for empowered and committed employees.
- We recognize the importance of well-being and offer programs and benefits to support and sustain the mental and physical health of our employees and their families and also offer a variety of paid family leave programs.
- We are committed to employee development, offering tuition reimbursement and a variety of in-house learning and mentorship opportunities.
- We know that financial security is important. We offer competitive salaries and incentive programs, RSU’s (job level specific) and an employee share option purchase program.
- We realize time away to recharge is non-negotiable. We offer flexible paid time off!
- Great work deserves recognition. We have a robust recognition program, with ongoing and enhanced awards for exemplary performance.
What Does Ciena Expect of You?
- Initiative – You’re a self-starter who works with limited direction and is committed to delivering against aggressive deadlines.
- Agility – you are readily able to make key decisions and manage competing and ever-changing priorities.
- Communication expertise – you possess the ability to influence and tailor your message and ideas to the audience to ensure understanding and agreement.
- The flexibility to work independently and as part of a broader team – you thrive in a multi-disciplinary team environment, but are comfortable working independently as required.
- Relationship builder – with an ability to influence, you’re able to quickly develop trusted connections and get work done across multi sites.
- A dedication to innovation – you keep abreast of the market and competitive developments and are always keen to formulate new ideas and problem solve.
- A passion for coaching – fully understanding and appreciating the power of the mentorship role.
Apply For :- Click Here