Barclays Recruitment Drive 2023
- Collaborate with platform architects, the engineering team, and tool experts to comprehend the development methodology and devise a plan for establishing the DevOps pipeline and provisioning environments.
- Examine and assess existing DevOps processes and practices.
- Demonstrate proficiency in each technical commitment, contributing to the successful delivery of agreed-upon cloud services.
- Propose modifications to current processes and practices based on industry standards and AWS best practices.
- Formulate and document a high-level strategy for DevOps, pinpointing gaps in the current setup process and recommending immediate adjustments.
- Provide suggestions and recommendations for tools and technologies aligned with industry and AWS best practices to enhance productivity and efficiency, specifically in the areas of DevOps architecture, integration, and deployments (CI/CD).
- Must be a DevOps expert with extensive knowledge of AWS.
- AWS certification is essential and considered an added advantage.
For Regular Off – Campus Job, Updates Join :- Click Here
Cisco is a multinational technology conglomerate that specializes in networking hardware, software, and telecommunications equipment. It was founded in 1984 by Leonard Bosack and Sandy Lerner and has since grown to become one of the most recognizable names in the tech industry. Cisco’s products are used by businesses and organizations around the world to create and manage computer networks, improve cybersecurity, and facilitate communication. The company is committed to innovation and invests heavily in research and development to stay at the forefront of the industry. Cisco also has a strong reputation for corporate social responsibility, with initiatives focused on sustainability, diversity, and education.
Apply For :- Click Here