Citi Bank Off Campus 2022 | For Production Support Analyst | Apply Now
Citi Bank Off Campus 2022 Hiring freshers for Associate Software Engineering Any Graduate can apply for this position. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
|Company Name||Citi Bank|
|Job Role||Production Support Analyst|
|Batch||2020,2021 & 2022|
|Salary||7.5 LPA to 9.5 LPA (Expected)|
- This role is part of ICG Production Services team in Pune India, supporting the multiple technology platforms across Markets, Securities and Treasury and Trade.
•The successful candidate will be working closely with ASPAC and EMEA business and DEV teams globally while supporting the applications during ASPAC and EMEA time zone. The ideal candidate should be technically astute, well organized, and proactive and be comfortable discussing issues with business and technical users at all levels. They also need to possess great multitasking skills.
•The candidate must be willing to participate in the weekday and weekend support roster.
Description & Nature of Assignment(s)/Key Project Work
You will gain significant experience of the many technologies we use to run ICG application services business regionally and globally, giving you exposure to new and existing methodologies and systems. It will also give you an insight to and understanding of the business domain you will be asked to work for. Citi are embedding I.T.I.L Service Management best practice into our support teams.
Required Skills & Programming Languages
• Ability to work in a team environment
• Ability to learn new skills quickly with little supervision
• Basic understanding of PCs & networking
• Applies analytical thinking and knowledge of data analysis tools and methodologies.
• Applies professional judgment when interpreting data and results.
• Requires attention to detail when making judgments and recommendations based on the analysis of factual information.
• Breaks down information in a systematic and communicable manner.
Technology Analyst Professional and Technical Development Opportunities
Opportunities to work on real-time, low latency, multithreaded client-server application with state-of-the-art technologies. Opportunity to work in diverse technologies (C++, Java, Perl) in Unix environment. Additional opportunity to gain experience of this industry standard and recognized methodology for service support and delivery.
What will you exposed to:
• Exposure to end-to-end transaction flows across multiple businesses.
• Exposure to various upstream, downstream systems and technologies
• Exposure to Incident management, Problem management, Change and Release management.
- Basic level experience in an Apps Support role (combination of education/experience). 0 – 18 Months experience
- Basic knowledge or interest about apps support procedures, concepts and of other technical areas.
- Participation in some process improvements.
- Previous experience or interest in standardization of procedures and practices.
- Analytical and troubleshooting skills.
- Knowledge in banking applications and server infrastructure
- Basic knowledge of Operating Systems
- Good interpersonal and communication skills, great teammate
- Bachelor’s/University degree or equivalent experience
Join WhatsApp : Click Here
Join Telegram : Click Here
Job For Fresher