CITI Off Campus Hiring 2022 | For Tech Program App Dev 1| Apply Now
CITI Off Campus Hiring 2022 Hiring freshers for Tech Program App Dev 1 Any Graduate can apply for this position. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
|Tech Program App Dev 1
|2018, 19, 20, 21, 22
The Tech Program App Dev 1 is a developing professional role. Applies specialty area knowledge in monitoring, assessing, analyzing and/or evaluating processes and data. Identifies policy gaps and formulates policies. Interprets data and makes recommendations. Researches and interprets factual information. Identifies inconsistencies in data or results, defines business issues and formulates recommendations on policies, procedures or practices. Integrates established disciplinary knowledge within own specialty area with basic understanding of related industry practices. Good understanding of how the team interacts with others in accomplishing the objectives of the area. Develops working knowledge of industry practices and standards. Limited but direct impact on the business through the quality of the tasks/services provided. Impact of the job holder is restricted to own team.
- The 2-year Analyst Application Development rotational program, offers two rotations of 10 months providing exposure to different technologies and markets. Application Developers will work hand-in-hand with the world’s leading computer and software technologies to develop and support new components and enhance existing platforms to provide competitive advantage to many of the key business functions within Citi. Whilst on the program an analyst will gain experience and exposure to the following;
- Learn how to architect, design, support and build some of the largest and most global solutions available in the financial service market
- Develop and leverage Big Data platforms
- Implement low latency trading and order routing strategies
- Build sophisticated Trading and Deal Capture UI’s
- Design research portals using the latest web technologies
- Developing robust and globally distributed trade processing engines
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm’s reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency.
- 0-2 years relevant experience
- Undergraduate or Master’s degree –
- Computer Science, Information Systems, Computer Engineering, Math or Physics
- A passion for technology
- Strong communication, planning and organizational skills, analytical and quantitative skills
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Motivated to develop a deep understanding of the financial industry
- Unquestioned commitment to integrity and ethical decision-making
Join Our WhatsApp Group: Click here
Join Our Telegram Group: Click here
Follow us on Instagram: Click here
For More Details & Apply Link: Click here
📌 Learn All Programming Languages And Interview Question : Click here
Share This Information To Your Friends and Your College Group’s, To Help Them !