Cognizant GenC Recruitment Drive 2022 | For GenC-Programmer Analyst Trainee| Apply Now !
Cognizant GenC Recruitment Drive 2022 Hiring freshers for As GenC-Programmer Analyst Trainee Any Graduate can apply for this position. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
|GenC-Programmer Analyst Trainee
|Rs 4 LPA
Eligibility Criteria :
- 2023 batch of B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech/ MCA, MS Software Engineering (Five year integrated course degree), M.Sc (CS & IT) students only
- Students should possess consistent academic record with 60% or greater in X, XII, Diploma, UG & PG (all subjects will be taken into consideration) calculated as below- Aggregate% = sum of all subjects marks scored / total no. of subjects (as of 5th semester result declared)
- Students with standing arrears or more than 2 years gap in education are not eligible
At the time of joining, recruits should have an overall aggregate score of 60% or greater
(all subjects will be taken into consideration) with no standing arrears
- Aggregate for the Students who have applied for re-evaluation (and are waiting for the results) will be derived based on the initial scores
- CGPA to % conversion will be considered as per University norms
- Opportunities are open to Indian nationals/OCIs/ PIOs who are currently residing in India
- Students should be of 18-28 years of age to apply
GenC – Generation Cognizant (Entry level) :
Cognizant believes in hiring passionate individuals who have the zeal to excel and go beyond boundaries to make a difference with their digital competence. Our hiring process recognizes how the candidates come with varied exposure to IT. We offer them options based on their interest and IT prowess. The hiring channels are spread across 3 different routes: GenC, GenC Elevate, GenC Pro. All roles require students to go through either an aptitude or technical assessments, communication assessments along with technical / SME interviews.
Join WhatsApp : Click Here
Join Telegram : Click Here