Cognizant Off Campus 2022 | For Software Engineer| Apply Now
Cognizant Off Campus 2022 Hiring freshers for Software Engineer Any Graduate can apply for this position. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
|BE/ B.Tech/ B.Sc/ BCA/ BCS/ MCA/ ME/ M.Tech
- * Clearly understand role and competency proficiency expectations for self.
- * Demostrate appreciation of diversity and inclusion in professional interactions.
- * Highlight any observable deviations in areas of diversity and inclusion.
- * Participate in recruitment processes under supervision.
- * Refer new talent for hiring.
- * Be a part of mentoring process and start mentoring members under supervision.
- * Report any deviations from people practices that do not reflect organizational values.
- * Conduct people management processes with fairness, transparency and diligent.
Delivering superior engineering outcomes:
- * Understand the competencyproficiency role mapping for self.
- * Solicit performance feedback and use it to identify proficiency gaps in the remit of the role.
- * Update the home manager of any concerns with regards to the responsibilities undertaken in an engagement.
- * Help team members articulate project expectations, provide guidance and supervision to deliver the defined tasks.
Fostering strong competency:
- * Clearly understand enablement goals and be able to explain the same to team members.
- * Identify the enablement needs of the team.
- * Set up strategy and processes for driving competency gap identification and closures at a community level.
- * Drive bestpractices for eliciting competencyproficiency gaps.
- * Set up a plan for closing individual rolecompetency gaps and work towards the same.
- * Facilitate participation of team members in various experience building forums.
- * Ensure the skill profile and resume are kept current.
- * Manage a roster of interview panelists from your team and ensure nominations are load balanced and respect individual constraints.
- * Prepare knowledge base for providing engagement related induction to new joiners from engineering community.
- * Extend support for helping new community members settle into their new role, including logistical help if required.
- * Be accountable for resolving any conflicts transparently and fairly during the performance management process.
- * Drive community specific performance management operational processes.
- * Keep a tab on the Rewards and Recognition process, rewards granted and works with operations team for required changes.
- * Motivate leads and Managers to reward associates in an appropriate and timely manner* Update Resume in HCM and ensure skill profile in MyCareerApp are current.
- * Mentor your teams to keep record the skill profile promptly and bring newly acquired skills and proficiencies to the notice of their home manager.
- * Undergoes talent profiling to benchmark the given associate within the Community.
Join WhatsApp : Click Here
Join Telegram : Click Here