ColorTokens Off Campus Drive 2022 | B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech | Rs 7 LPA | Last Date: 25 May 2022
ColorTokens off Campus Drive for the role of Member Technical Staff for B.E/B. Tech/M.E/M.Tech graduates of 2021 & 2022 pass outs. The detailed eligibility and interview details are given below.
Role: Member Technical Staff/QA Engineer
Location: Not Mention
Salary: 7 LPA
Qualification: B.E/B. Tech/M.E/M.Tech
Batch :2021 & 2022
Job Location : Bangalore
Work Mode : Hybrid
Last Date : 25 may
- B.E., BTech, M.E. and MTech-2021& 2022 Batch
- Specialization: Computer Science / Information Technology / Computer Network / Cybersecurity
- 7.5 and above CGPA in Graduation and 75% above in 10th and 12th
Roles & Responsibilities:
Work with product managers and lead developers to come up with a problem statement and approaches
Document the approaches and problem statement and come up with prototypes to investigate feasibility of various approaches
Iterate and improve upon solutions to productize features
Skill Pre-requisites for the role:
- BE/ BTech/ MS/ MTech in Computer Science or related fields
- Good Programming skill in any language (Golang preferred). (Developers with C++ / Java are also fine)
- analytical thinking
- Self driven and highly motivated developer
Good To Have
- Knowledge of AWS, Azure, GCP highly desirable
- best practices architectures for SaaS applications.
- Knowledge of Operating Systems, Networking, Application development
- Mongo DB a plus
Team & Culture:
This is a cross functional team, working closely with Product Management, System Engineering & Deployment teams.
The Leaders and team members have diverse expertise in Cybersecurity, Network Security, Cloud, SAAS, PaaS, IAAS with deep experience in scalable Product Development environment. You will work with Global and cross functional teams.
You will be joining one of the fastest growing, most innovative global teams in cybersecurity. We value teamwork, diversity, inclusion, transparency, trust, and empowerment. We believe in employees first and support work/life balance. Provide equal opportunity and promote diversity.
Join Telegram : Click Here
Share This Information To Your Friends and Your College Group’s, To Help Us !