Dell Off Campus Drive 2022 Freshers/experience For Software Engineer | BE / B tech / Any graduate| Across India
Dell Off Campus Drive 2022 hiring for the role of Software Engineer for BE/ B.Tech/ B.Sc/ BCA/ M.Sc/ MCA/ Any graduates of 2021 & 2022 batch at various locations. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process are given below
Role: Software Engineer
Experience: Freshers /0-1 Year of experience
Salary: 8 LPA to 10 LPA (Expected)
Qualification: Any Graduation
- Participate in the preparation, review and evaluation of software/storage requirements and specifications.
- Write code to meet pre-defined software requirements and specifications.
- Follow source code and file revision control for projects.
- Prepare written specifications for tasks of varied complexity.
- Use defined software lifecycle methodologies.
- Review and implement test strategies for software products.
- Entry level position requiring basic knowledge of programming languages, operating systems and databases
- Knowledge of server and client technologies
- Ability to code/debug moderately sophisticated programs using design specifications
- Ability to troubleshoot software reliability and performance issues
- Debugging skills for simple programs using either written or verbal design specifications
- A good understanding of hardware and software interactions
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or equivalent.
Here’s our story; now tell us yours
Dell Technologies helps organizations and individuals build a brighter digital tomorrow. Our company is made up of more than 150,000 people, located in over 180 locations around the world. We’re proud to be a diverse and inclusive team and have an endless passion for our mission to drive human progress.
What’s most important to us is that you are respected, feel like you can be yourself and have the opportunity to do the best work of your life — while still having a life. Join us and become a part of what’s next in technology, starting today.
You can also learn more about us by reading our latest Diversity and Inclusion Report and our plan to make the world a better place by 2030 here.
Join Telegram : Click Here
Join WhatsApp : Click Here
To Apply Dell : click here
Share This Information To Your Friends and Your College Group’s, To Help Us !