Deloitte Hiring Associate Analyst :- Deloitte freshers for Software Developer Intern Any Graduate can apply for this position. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below. IBM Off Campus Drive
Deloitte Hiring Associate Analyst
|Job Role||Associate Analyst|
|Experience||Fresher( 0-1 years)|
Eligibility Criteria To Apply Deloitte Hiring Associate Analyst
The key job responsibilities include(not limited) the following:
- Should be able to do contract drafting, Amex cards processing and e-filing the documents.
- Extract data from SAP and create reports in excel with supervision.
- Should be able to Work on SharePoint portals, HR dashboards.
- Provide Admin Support in handling client requests.
- Effectively and efficiently manage the relationship with the BE stakeholders and India Manager.
Apply For Wolters Kluwer 2019 To 2023:- Click Here
- Handling tickets in service now related to Absences, Onboarding and Offboarding.
- Able to do the employee hiring actions, master data changes and terminations in SAP.
- Creating Employment certificates and updating Team-sites.
- SAP / HR system related actions or updates are completed accurately in time for deadlines and in line with procedural guidelines.
- Good Analytical skills with hands on experience in Excel is an advantage.
- In this role you will work and live in India, but will be working for the Belgium Member Firm and will provide varied administrative support in HR activities.
Apply For Infosys:- Click Here
Associate Analyst- USI BSO NSE BE HR services – Deloitte Support Services India Private Limited
Work you’ll do
You will manage the requests on internal tool called service now and processes them in SAP application. Process the requests received from stakeholders related to Backend HR Office including Personnel Admin and Payroll assigned by your senior.
- Any Bachelor’s degree.
- 0 to 1 years of experience on ERP or MS Office Tools will be an added advantage.
- You can work independently and plan ahead and are flexible in adapting your schedule for urgent assignments.
- Good communication skills (written and verbal), problem solving and decision-making skills.
- Self-motivator and Independent.
- You are eager to learn, conscientious, stress resistant and have a positive attitude.
Join Our WhatsApp Group: Click here
Join Our Telegram Group: Click here
Follow us on Instagram: Click here
For More Details & Apply Link: Click here
📌 Learn All Programming Languages And Interview Question : Click here
Share This Information To Your Friends and Your College Group’s, To Help Them !