Deloitte Recruitment Drive 2024
- B.E./B.Tech in branches of Cyber Security, Information Technology, Computer Science, Software Engineering, EEE, ECE, EIE, and other/ancillary Circuital branches.
- Graduating year – 2023.
- Cumulative Grade Point Average (CGPA) of 60% equivalent with no standing backlog/arrears.
- Not assessed by Deloitte in the past six months.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (written, verbal, and presentation) for effective communication on a global, virtual platform.
- Demonstrated a higher sense of ownership, attention to detail, and process adherence.
- Customer-centric approach, focusing on solving customer-reported issues in the most impactful way.
- Moderate analytical and problem-solving skills to identify areas of continuous improvement.
- Moderate computer programming skills involving languages like C, C++, Java, Python, programming foundations, Relational Databases, Networking Concepts, SQL.
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Good grasp of cybersecurity and risk domains would be an added plus.
- Profoundly curious and agile.
- Inclination to solving complex and challenging problems would be an added plus.
- Improved operational performance by analyzing clients’ IT controls and processes across security and risk management operations.
- Supported various live applications related to data privacy and security controls.
- Provided managed services programs through ITIL aligned processes to sustain highly secure and available mission-critical systems and address software vulnerabilities.
- Established methods for monitoring “smart” devices connected to the enterprise network.
- Performed continuous monitoring and security analytics as part of SOC.
- Handled incident response support, troubleshooting, problem-solving, and simplifying complex technical issues for clients as part of operations.
- Integrated business needs and technology solutions, including developing system requirements, designing and prototyping, testing, training, defining support procedures, and implementation.
- Assisted forensic accountants in the detection and measurement of fraud or other violations.
- Queried and mined large data sets to discover patterns and assessed through predictive modeling capabilities.
- Assessed clients’ controls effectiveness to ensure a high degree of reliability of their external financial reporting, compliance with regulations and laws, and safeguarding their mission-critical assets.
For Regular Off – Campus Job, Updates Join :- Click Here
At Deloitte, we do not offer you just a job, but a career in the highly sought-after Risk Management field. We are the business leader in the risk market. We work with a vision to make the world more prosperous, trustworthy, and safe. Our clients, primarily based outside of India, are large, complex organizations that constantly evolve and innovate to build better products and services. In the process, they encounter various risks and the work we do to help them address these risks is increasingly important to their success—and to the strength of the economy and public security.
By joining us, you will get to work with diverse teams of professionals who design, manage and implement operations related to risk-centric solutions across a variety of risk domains for supporting global clients primarily based outside of India. In the process, you will gain exposure to the risk-centric challenges faced in today’s world by organizations across a range of industry sectors and become subject matter specialists in those areas and develop into a well-rounded professional who not only has the depth in few risk domains, but also has width of exposure to wide variety of risk domains.
Apply For :- Click Here