Digital.ai Off Campus 2022 | For Associate Software Test Engineer | Apply Now
Digital.ai Off Campus 2022 Hiring freshers for Associate Software Test Engineer Any Graduate can apply for this position. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
|Job Role||Associate Software Test Engineer|
|Qualification||Bachelor’s or Master’s degree|
|Batch||2018/ 2019/ 2020/ 2021/ 2022|
|Salary||INR 7.5 to 8.9 LPA (Expected)|
|Job Location||Pan India|
Digital.ai, brings together the best and brightest minds from around the world to drive outcomes and revolutionize the software industry. By transforming the way enterprises create, measure, deliver, secure, and continuously improve digital products, we are able to achieve our mission of creating a digital world we can trust.The leaders in Value Stream Management, software delivery, and application security – CollabNet VersionOne, XebiaLabs, Numerify, Experitest and Arxan – are now Digital.ai, bringing game-changing innovation to Global 5000 enterprises. Digital.ai turns outputs into outcomes, enabling enterprises to deliver digital experiences customers can trust. With unrivaled transparency, intelligence, and security, businesses can create value, fuel growth, and drive transformation like never before
As a member of the QA team, you will take an active role in working with developing and enhancing the Automation framework. This requires working with cross functional teams. You should be very good in understanding the different component of automation framework and should be able to ramp up very quickly on the existing tools and technologies used. The work is non routine and complex involving the application of advanced technical skills in area of specialization.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in engineering, computer science or equivalent experience.
- Minimum of 0-1 years of experience in software scripting with comprehensive understanding of the Software Development Process and QA best practices and methodologies
- Excellent hands on working experience in core Java.
- Good understanding of Relational Database.
- Expertise in developing and working with Automation framework (e.g Selenium) preferably for ETL/DWH based application.
- Analyze application/ technology defects / test results and be able to deduct the chain of events leading to a failure
- Good problem solving, root cause analysis and debugging skills and has ability to identify and mitigate risk
- Should be able to take initiative in leading the effort and work independently
- Excellent communication skills
- Knowledge of ETL, BI and data warehouse, desirable.
- Exposure to SCRUM or other agile development methodologies is a plus.
- Familiarity or earlier experience with products on Cloud is a plus.
- exposure to Java , selenium, Protractor, Jenkins, Testing would be an added advantage
Join WhatsApp : Click Here
Join Telegram : Click Here
Job For Fresher