DXC Hiring for Associate Professional Software Engineer :-DXC freshers for Software QA Engineer Any BE B Tech can apply for this position. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
DXC Focus Hiring for Associate Professional Software Engineer
|Associate Professional Software Engineer
|Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
|2018, 2019, 2020, 2021 and 2022
INR 3.6 LPA
|Bengaluru / Noida
Apply For Accenture:- Click Here
Essential Job Functions
- Performs systems modeling, simulation and analysis to provide appropriate software solutions to meet client business needs with high level of guidance/supervision
- Provides input for documentation and assists in documentation of new or existing programs to ensure information accessibility, as required.
- Participates in designing, developing, troubleshooting and analysing software programs that operate with hardware systems.
- Assists in customizing purchased applications and assists in maintaining program libraries and manuals based on research and customer needs.
- Provides feedback and reports to management on the status and availability of software and hardware to ensure proper functioning.
- Works under moderate guidance with senior team members to provide hands-on first level support to customers.
Apply For IBM:- Click Here
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, management information systems, or related field preferred
- Entry level – performs routine assignments
- Has conceptual knowledge of theories, practices and procedures in software engineering or operating systems programming acquired through a college or university degree or equivalent work experience
Apply For Capgemini:- Click Here
- Basic analytical and problem-solving skills for design, creation and testing of software
- Interpersonal skills to interact with customers and team members
- Communication skills to interact with team members and support personnel
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Work Environment
- Office environment