EMERSON Recruitment Drive 2023
- Develop well-designed, testable, and efficient Device Descriptor code (DD) adhering to coding standards and technical designs.
- Understand and analyze the existing Device Descriptors’ design and code.
- Perform reverse engineering, troubleshoot, debug, and enhance existing DDs.
- Create Proof-of-Concepts, prototypes, and conduct feasibility analysis for new Device Descriptor concepts and technologies.
- Adapt to additional roles and responsibilities as needed, demonstrating the ability to work with minimal support.
- Bachelor’s degree in Instrumentation, Electronics, or a related discipline.
- 0 – 3 years of experience in developing commercial software products.
- Strong programming skills in languages like C/Embedded C.
- Excellent communication, analytical, and problem-solving abilities.
- A quick and enthusiastic learner with a collaborative mindset.
- Demonstrated capability to work within complex team structures, including distributed (e.g., global) teams.
For Regular Off – Campus Job, Updates Join :- Click Here
Emerson is a leading global technology, software and engineering company providing innovative solutions for customers in industrial, commercial, and residential markets. We help customers in the world’s most essential industries solve the biggest challenges of modern life. Every day, our global workforce fulfills our unified Purpose and lives out the Values we hold close as an organization: Integrity, Safety & Quality, Support Our People, Customer Focus, Continuous Improvement, Collaboration, and Innovation. Across the globe, we are united by a singular Purpose: We drive innovation that makes the world healthier, safer, smarter, and more sustainable. We invest in our employees to ensure they have the marketplace knowledge, skills, and competencies to bring this Purpose to life while competing and leading in a global economy. Our training programs focus on end-to-end development, from onboarding through senior leadership.
Apply For :- Click Here