First American Off Campus 2022 | For Software Development | Apply Now
First American Off Campus 2022 Hiring freshers for Software Development BE/ B.Tech/ Any Graduate can apply for this position. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
|Company Name||First American|
|Job Role||Software Development|
|Qualification||BE/ B.Tech/ BSc/ BCA|
|Salary||As Per Company Standerd|
If you have the zeal to learn programming languages and launch your career in IT, we have the platform set for you – Welcome to First American India.
- A budding Software Engineer who starts his/her IT career with us will help us translate functional requirements into system requirements while developing applications for First American which are typically web based applications developed by adhering to coding standards and guidelines by following a continuous Build-Integrate-Test (Agile) approach.
- He/She will build basic code assigned modules and features using available stacks and knowledge of programming languages generally under supervision, will apply standard trouble shooting and debugging concepts to achieve speed and efficiency.
- You l have an opportunity to bring in contextual nuances in deliverables and work output to truly partner with all concerned stakeholders.
- You l be part of work culture that encourages teamwork and collaboration by promoting openness and dialogue, facilitates participation of self and other team members in organizational decisions and motivates other team members and drives pride and positivity in work.
- Our teams thrive in a culture of openness, creativity, leadership, customer-centricity and people growth, Click here www.firstam.co.in to learn more about the work we do.
- Branch Electronics & Communication/Electronics & Electrical/Electronics & Telecommunication/Computer Science/Information Science/Information Technology OR respective streams in M.Tech
- Year of Graduation 2022 (Only)
- Aggregate 60% and above OR Equivalent CGPA in Engineering.
Join WhatsApp : Click Here
Join Telegram : Click Here