Geekyants Off Campus 2022 | For Process Associate Graduate Engineer Trainee | Apply Now
Geekyants Off Campus 2022 Hiring freshers for Graduate Engineer Trainee Any Graduate can apply for this position. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
|Job Role||Process Associate|
- Passionate towards programming
- Open to learning new technologies
- Self-learning ability
You Should Have:
- Excellent knowledge of relational databases, SQL and ORM technologies (JPA2, Hibernate ).
- Familiarity with code versioning tools such as Git.
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements.
- A Knack for benchmarking and optimisation.
- Develop flowcharts, layouts and documentation to identify requirements and solutions.
- Write well-designed, testable code.
- Produce Specifications and determine operational feasibility.
- Integrate software components into a fully functional software system.
- Develop software verification plans and quality assurance procedures.
- Document and maintain software functionality.
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade existing systems.
- Deploy programs and evaluate user feedback
- Comply with project plans and industry standards.
- Ensure software is updated with latest features.
Join WhatsApp : Click Here
Join Telegram : Click Here