Genpact Recruitment Drive 2023
Essential Education / Qualifications / Experience
- Minimum requirements:
The candidate must possess a graduate degree in any stream, except for B.Tech/BE.
- Preferred requirements:
The candidate should have effective probing and analyzing/understanding skills, problem-solving skills with a customer-centric approach, demonstrated proficiency in written English with a neutral English accent, and experience in customer support/service.
They must also have strong attention to detail and working knowledge of Microsoft tools like Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Creating user SSOs (Single Sign-Ons) for various web portals to enable users to access multiple portals using a single set of credentials.
- On-boarding users on the web portals based on their user account and company entitlements, and taking actions accordingly if the requirements are not met.
- Coordinating with various teams to rectify user account details in case of data discrepancies related to entitlements, basic company agreement, or entitlements.
- Handling user queries from internal employees, contractors, external suppliers, and customers related to access, application issues, and common troubleshooting.
- Escalating user queries to various L2 teams based on the application and coordinating with application owners, product support teams, and product owners to resolve application issues reported by users.
- Driving and supporting continuous improvement efforts through the LEAN philosophy, which involves identifying and eliminating waste, improving processes, and maximizing customer value.
For Regular Off – Campus Job, Updates Join :- Click Here
A Career at Genpact
Genpact is a global professional services firm that offers digital transformation. Business process management, and consulting services to a wide range of industries. Founded in 1997 as a business unit of General Electric. Genpact has since become an independent company and has expanded its operations to over 30 countries. With a focus on combining process expertise, technology, and analytics to drive business outcomes. Genpact has established itself as a trusted partner for organizations seeking to improve their operational efficiency. Customer experience, and overall performance.
Apply For :- Click Here