Genpact Recruitment Drive 2023
- BE / BTech in EE, Rich experience in Hardware design development (analog/mixed-signal circuits/microcontrollers / FPGA design/ power circuits & good design understanding of LCD, thermal printers, DC drive motors, etc}.
- Understanding of component selection per spec and own design change process – schematic + PWA layout, BOM / BOS, verification/testing, design reviews, and documentation. Knowledge in EMI/EMC (CE certification) testing and design considerations. Experience on HC projects is desired.
- Understand designing of new products and/or supporting Installed Base of Analog, RF, and/or Digital electrical circuit boards, components and interconnects
- Leading design efforts with Electrical CAD and Simulation tools
- Executing design to engineering standards
- Working within a team to deliver technical solutions
- Defining and executing component design verification
- Engaging in all phases of product development and support, including concept, architecture, documentation, design, prototype, test, supplier interfaces, manufacturing introduction and service support
- Developing and maintaining product quality and engineering project funnel
- Conducting analysis of installed base and new product reliability and usability
- Investigating complaints/ nonconformance on post-market IB
- Working on change request, disposition, supplier notification, and change initiation and execution through the Design Change process
- Determining the criteria used during supplier part selection
- Working with the cross-functional team during Design Transfer and Design Change to help determine if a Supplier Part Quality Plan is required
- Establishing product specifications and acceptance criteria for the supplier products
- Qualifying verification and validation activities
- Adding alternate suppliers to address fulfillment issues – Compare the existing part and the drop-in part to ensure that it is exactly similar in form, fit, and function by providing the data comparison on all mandatory test and validation results Work with all cross-functions and Technical / Engineering review board to ensure that the impact assessment is thorough and then drive all recommended actions
- Coordinate with suppliers to execute all supplier resilience projects like fulfillment risks, quality issues, design changes, obsolescence issues, LTB
For Regular Off – Campus Job, Updates Join :- Click Here
Genpact is a global professional services provider that makes business transformation real. They think with a dream in digital, design, and solve problems with data and analytics. Combining their expertise in end-to-end operations and their AI-based platform, Genpact Cora, they focus on the details– all 87,000+ of them.
Apply For :- Click Here