Genpact Recruitment Drive 2023
Roles & Responsibilities:
- The candidate will work as a Python SQL Data Engineer in AWS (Amazon Web Services) Cloud with team of Quantitative Analyst and Modelers, as well as various other business and technology units.
- This position is focused on delivering tactical and strategic solutions to support the banks’ operating processes and analytics.
- The individual will be part of an Agile team working closely with team members in India and United States. The role will require the candidate to perform development and providesystem support as required by the project.
- The individual would have the opportunity to re-architect, re-design, and re-engineer platforms to solve data distribution and orchestration problems.
- To be successful, the selected candidate will require an understanding of the banking technology landscape along with the ability to analyse identify data sources, and communicate to downstream systems.
Preferred Qualifications/ Skills
- Relevant experience in Python.
- Experience in Spark SQL, Spark Streaming,Spark.
- Good ITexperience and needs to have experience in Hadoop, Hive and HBase
- Strong understanding of Data Structures, Algorithms and Object-OrientedDesign.
- Experience with SQL – Design, Develop with deep understanding of Optimization techniques (e.g.: DB2, Oracle,Teradata, SQLServer)
- Good knowledge of AWS Could Platform and its services EC2, EMR, Glue, Redshift, RDS, Athena, Lake Formation & Containers
- ‘Effective’ communication skills
- Hands on experience with stream processing applications as Kafka, KSQL and understanding of low-levelKafkainner workings and partitioning schemes.
- Knowledge on versioning tools like GIT, SVN
- Creative ways of solving problems efficiently and logically
- Development experience in both Agile and Waterfall development methodologies.
- Strong grasp of distributed architecture including web services and messaging.
- Prior working experience in financial services industry; specifically, on Cards, Payments & Banking.
- Experience in AWS/microservices.
For Regular Off – Campus Job, Updates Join :- Click Here
Genpact is a global professional services firm that offers digital transformation, business process management, and consulting services to a wide range of industries. Founded in 1997 as a business unit of General Electric, Genpact has since become an independent company and has expanded its operations to over 30 countries. With a focus on combining process expertise, technology, and analytics to drive business outcomes, Genpact has established itself as a trusted partner for organizations seeking to improve their operational efficiency, customer experience, and overall performance.
Apply For :- Click Here