Goldman Sachs Recruitment Drive 2023
Role & Responsibilities:
• Build web based applications to simplify the user experience
• Analyze, design, develop, test, and support enterprise applications and batch software solutions
• Understand business needs, facilitating and developing process workflow, data requirements, and specifications required to support implementation
• Participate in technical specifications, high level/detailed design, test and implementation plans
• Support users in resolving issues by troubleshooting, providing workarounds, or escalating to technology management
• Java and/or other OO languages
• Basic understanding on Web services and SOA architecture
• Relational database experience is required, specifically with Oracle, Sybase
• Hands on experience & understanding cloud infrastructure like AWS
For Regular Off – Campus Job, Updates Join :- Click Here
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
At Goldman Sachs, we commit our people, capital and ideas to help our clients, shareholders and the communities we serve to grow. Founded in 1869, we are a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm. Headquartered in New York, we maintain offices around the world.
We believe who you are makes you better at what you do. We’re committed to fostering and advancing diversity and inclusion in our own workplace and beyond by ensuring every individual within our firm has a number of opportunities to grow professionally and personally, from our training and development opportunities and firmwide networks to benefits, wellness and personal finance offerings and mindfulness programs. Learn more about our culture, benefits, and people at GS.com/careers.
Apply For :- Click Here