Google Off Campus Hiring 2022 | For Technical Solutions Engineer, Platform, Google Cloud | Apply Now
Google Off Campus Hiring 2022 Hiring freshers for Technical Solutions Engineer, Platform, Google Cloud Any Graduate can apply for this position. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
|Job Role||Technical Solutions Engineer, Platform, Google Cloud|
|Salary||As Per Company Standard|
- Bachelor’s degree in Science, Technology, Engineering, Mathematics, or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience advocating for customer needs.
- Experience with cloud based serverless, storage, and developer tools technologies.
- Experience with web or mobile app development (e.g., iOS or Android).
- Experience with SQL database administration, Google App Engine, open source software communities, cloud networking solutions, or distributed computing technology.
- Knowledge of core data structures and concepts (e.g., indexes, SSTable, transactions, MVCC and distributed consensus), along with experience in troubleshooting database performance issues, database schema design, and SQL query profiling.
- Basic System/Network Administrator level knowledge of Linux/Unix or Windows systems (e.g., Kernel, Shell, file systems and client-server protocols).
- Manage the customer’s issue through effective diagnosis, resolution, or implementation of new investigation tools to increase productivity for customer challenges on Google Cloud Platform products.
- Develop an in-depth understanding of Google’s product technology and underlying architectures by troubleshooting, reproducing, determining the root cause for customer reported challenges, and building tools for faster diagnosis so we can identify and resolve future challenges quickly.
- Act as a consultant and subject matter expert for internal stakeholders in Engineering, Sales, and Customer organizations to resolve technical deployment obstacles and improve Google Cloud.
- Work closely with multiple Product and Engineering teams to find ways to improve the supportability, products, and interact with our Site Reliability Engineering (SRE) teams to drive high-quality production.
- Work as part of a team of engineers/consultants that globally ensure 24-hour customer support.
Join Our WhatsApp Group: Click here
Join Our Telegram Group: Click here
Follow us on Instagram: Click here
For More Details & Apply Link: Click here
All Jobs In India Click For More Job’s Updates
📌 Learn All Programming Languages And Interview Question : Click here
Share This Information To Your Friends and Your College Group’s, To Help Them !