Harman Hiring for Intern System Engineering:-Harman freshers for Software Development Intern Any Graduate can apply for this position. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Harman Hiring for Intern System Engineering
|Intern System Engineering
|BE, BTech , BSC, BCA, M Tech, MCA
|2022, 2023, 2024
INR 5.45 LPA
The Systems Engineer will be responsible for supporting all aspects of system and function development following the defined development lifecycle processes. The System engineer must be capable of analyzing requirements, developing system architecture and validate the design
A Career at HARMAN
As a technology leader that is rapidly on the move, HARMAN is filled with people who are focused on making life better. Innovation, inclusivity and teamwork are a part of our DNA. When you add that to the challenges we take on and solve together, you’ll discover that at HARMAN you can grow, make a difference and be proud of the work you do every day.
Apply For Accenture:- Click Here
- Requirement Analysis of Amplifier ECU stake holder specs
- Creation of System Requirement Specification for the assigned sections
- Creation of System Architecture Requirement Specification for assigned sections
- Validate requirement metrics and ensure full adherence to
- Release and planning documentation update
- Ensure compliance to laid out process standard
Apply For Wipro:- Click Here
Preferred Qualifications & Desired Competencies/skills:
- Pursuing or completed masters/Bachelors degree in electronics and communications, electrical, telecommunication engineering or a similar discipline.
- Sound base knowledge on embedded systems design. HW and SW exposure.
- Attention to detail.
- Good written and oral communication skills to collaborate with teams across geographies
- Willingness to learn and scale up as per expectations.