IBM Off Campus Drive 2022 Hiring For Associate Systems Engineer | 2020/2021 Batch | Across India
IBM Off Campus Drive 2022 – IBM hiring for the role of Associate Systems Engineer for B.E/B.Tech/M.E/.Tech/MCA graduates. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process are given below.
Job Role: Associate Systems Engineer
Salary: INR 4.2 LPA
Job Location: All India
Last Date: Not Mention
- Category:Technical Specialist
- Required Education:Bachelor’s Degree
- Position Type:Entry Level
- Employment Type:Full-Time
- Contract Type:Regular
- Company:(0063) IBM India Private Limited
- Req ID:476372BR
- Travel Required:No Travel
Attributes, Core skills and Responsibilities:
- Defining, analyzing and reviewing technical architecture on required platform and coming up with architecture options and recommendations
- Demonstrating strong knowledge of enterprise issues related to IT architecture.
- Defining, detailing and scoping the technical requirements into solution architecture and ability to drive an independent project from an architectural stand point.
- Will design, develop and/or re-engineer application components, and integrate software packages, programs, and reusable objects residing on multiple platforms.
- The Ability to support Technical Consultants and leads in building solutions and providing technical mentoring and guidance
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Environment: Professional knowledge related to your KRAs that requires you to demonstrate the ability to absorb professional knowledge quickly and develop skills related to technical, functional, software and soft skills
- Communication/Negotiation: Draw upon professional concepts to collaborate with others to carry out assigned duties.
- Problem Solving: Recognize job-related problems. Analyze causes using existing techniques or tools, Prepare and recommend solution alternatives. Challenge the validity of given procedures and processes with the intent to enhance and improve
Preferred Technical and Professional Experience
- Contribution/Leadership: Work on professional projects; work is often reviewed for developmental purposes. Understand the standard mission of the professional group and vision in own area of competence. May directly influence people in own project.
- Impact on Business/Scope: Accountable for individual or team results. You can contribute by supporting activities that are subject to business measurements, impact customer happiness, or impact immediate costs or expenses.
Join Telegram : Click Here
Join WhatsApp : Click Here