IHS Markit Off Campus Drive 2022 for Associate Software Engineer | B.E/B.Tech | Gurgaon/Noida
IHS Markit Off Campus Drive 2022 hiring freshers for Associate Software Engineer role. Candidates with BE/B.Tech – 2022 Batch graduates at Noida/Gurgaon. The detailed eligibility and application process are mentioned below
Company Name : IHS Markit
Job Role: Associate Software Engineer
Salary: 6.5 LPA
Job Location: Noida/Gurgaon
Last Date: ASAP
- Thorough understanding of fundamental software engineering and computer science principles: object-oriented design, structured design, databases, algorithms, data structures, usability, refactoring debugging, and configuration management.
- We’re looking for final year students who are working towards a B.Tech (CS/ IT) degree in Computer Science and Information Technology, and due to complete their studies and be available for a full-time role commencing in 2022.
- CGPA score of 7+ throughout
Duties and Accountabilities:
- Take responsibility for team’s deliverables, both in terms of timeliness and software quality.
- Work closely with the global Portfolio Valuations team, take ownership of various components in the platform, and gain a solid understanding of how these components fit within the overall platform.
- Owns, Implement and maintain various aspects of IHS Markit’s Java-based hosted valuations platform, working within a global team.
- Develop new software, and enhance existing software, to high-standards. Adhere to best practices that enhance user experience, usability, scalability, performance and security. Drive technology initiatives
- Take responsibility for code quality and automation test coverage.
- Ensuring clear communication on status to all stakeholders including regular progress and updates to your manager, peers and leads.
- Establish a productive working relationship with main product stakeholders.
- Work with Operations teams to support daily processing, and work with them to identify possible improvements to help improve efficiency.
- 6.5 LPA INR (including retirals – Gratuity, Insurance and PF).
- July 2022 cohort based upon your Graduation date. Successful candidates will receive further information regarding the program.
Join WhatsApp : Click Here
Join Telegram : Click Here