Iron Mountain Off Campus Hiring 2022 For Associate Software Engineer | Freshers | B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech
Iron Mountain Off Campus Hiring 2022 | Iron Mountain is hiring Associate Software Engineer for the bangalore location.B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech candidates are eligible fot this hiring drive 2022.
Company Name: Iron Mountain
Role: Associate Software Engineer
Batch: 2021,2022 Batch
Job Type: Full Time
Salary: Best in Industry
- The Software Engineer must be passionate about designing, developing and deploying software solutions.
- The Software Engineer will be able to demonstrate he/she can select the right methodologies and management practices.
- The successful candidate will be contributing to the overall strategy and evolution of the technology platforms to build high-quality, innovative and fully performing software that complies with coding standards and technical design.
- This is a fantastic opportunity to engage in a positive and creative work environment that offers excellent benefits and flexible schedules.
Desired Qualification and Skills
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree, Master’s in Business or Computer Science or equivalent.
- Collaborate closely with a wider team of developers and be responsible for successful delivery.
- Ensure ongoing implementation of technical standards, best practices, operating procedures, service levels and other technical documentation.
- Flexible and willing to accept a change in priorities as necessary.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Demonstrated understanding of projects in the IT industry with the perspective of both business and customers.
- Programming knowledge on following
- .Net, Python, Java, Spring (Core, MVC, JDBC),
- Hibernate/JDBC/JPA/ORM, JSON
- SQL Server and SQL scripts
- Web Services(SOAP, REST)
- XSLT / XML / AngularJS
Join Telegram : Click Here
Join WhatsApp :Click
Apply For Iron Mountain : Apply Now
Share This Information To Your Friends and Your College Group’s, To Help Us !
Recent Post :
American Express is Hiring Analyst |Any Graduation/ Post Graduation | Apply Now
Company: American Express
Role: Analyst Risk & Information
Experience: 0-1 year (freshers can apply)
Salary: 10.5 LPA to 13.5 LPA (Expected)
Qualification: Any Graduation/ Post Graduation