Micron Technology Off Campus 2022 | For System Engineer | Apply Now
Micron Technology Off Campus 2022 Hiring freshers for System Engineer Any Graduate can apply for this position. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
|6.5 LPA To 10 LPA
About Micron Technology, Inc.
We are an industry leader in innovative memory and storage solutions transforming how the world uses information to enrich life for all. With a relentless focus on our customers, technology leadership, and manufacturing and operational excellence, Micron delivers a rich portfolio of high-performance DRAM, NAND, and NOR memory and storage products through our Micron® and Crucial® brands. Every day, the innovations that our people create fuel the data economy, enabling advances in artificial intelligence and 5G applications that unleash opportunities — from the data center to the intelligent edge and across the client and mobile user experience.
As part of your responsibilities you will be required to:
- Maintain essential IT operations, including operating systems, security tools, applications, servers, email systems, laptops, desktops, software, hardware and AV systems
- Asset management and vendor management
- Troubleshoot operational issues, escalations and resolve business partner issues in a timely manner with strong collaboration and care for business priorities.
- Maintain internal infrastructure requirements including, laptop and desktop computers, servers, routers, switches, firewalls, printers, phones, security updates; support internet, intranet, LANs, WANs, and network segments
- Collaborate with business teams and other IT teams to ensure effectively manage identities and access privileges
- Identify, design and implement solutions for new and improved processes and provide a clear picture of possible outcomes
- Interact with the help desk and other teams to assist in troubleshooting, identify root cause, and provide technical support when needed
Responsibilities and Tasks:
You will work regularly with Micron’s Business Units to ensure solutions meet or exceed business requirements. You will be expected to suggest, promote, and leverage published standards to minimize environment complexity and ensure regulatory as well as license compliance. You will have the opportunity to travel to other Micron sites as well as technology conferences and trainings.
Join WhatsApp : Click Here
Join Telegram : Click Here