Mindbody Off Campus Hiring 2022 | For Machine Learning Engineer | Apply Now
Mindbody is hiring for the post of Machine Learning Engineer. Students from Engineering Background can apply for Mindbody Off Campus Hiring 2022. Interested and eligible candidates can read more details below.
|Machine Learning Engineer
|CS, Math, Engg, Applied Sc, Statistics
|2020 / 2021 / 2022
|₹ 4 – 5.5 LPA* ( Expected )
- Provides hands-on execution and implementation of Machine Learning & Artificial Intelligence models
- Works under general supervision to identify and analyze problems
- Weighs relevance and accuracy of information
- Upholds the company values and culture
- Learns to use professional, fundamental concepts, practices and procedures of the artificial intelligence and machine learning discipline
- Learns and applies company policies and procedures to resolve routine issues
- Uses data to support own point of view when interacting with the team
- Provides information, analysis and recommendations in support of the machine learning team.
- 0-2 years of experience in Machine Learning & Artificial Intelligence/Machine Learning
- B.Tech or M.Tech Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, Applied
- Sciences, Statistics or job-related discipline or equivalent experience
- M. S. or Ph. D. Degree would be added advantage
- Experience with Python, R, Scala, SQL and one of the advanced Deep Learning, RL or AI libs like TensorFlow and PyTorch
- Experience developing solutions with Pandas/Scikit-learn, Spark or comparable technologies
- Experience Machine Learning & Artificial Intelligence notebooks (Jupyter, Zeppelin or other)
- Experience with AWS, Azure, cloud computing technologies
- Passion for proactive health and wellness, beauty and fitness missions
- Experience designing efficient Machine Learning & Artificial Intelligence workflows and database architecture
- Experience with forecasting, Bayesian networks, and graph analytics
- Strong statistics training and experience
- Experience with software development methodologies and software engineering principles
- Knowledge of program management theories, concepts, methods, best practices, and techniques as needed to perform at the job level
- Knowledge of relevant programming languages – for example R, python, C++, C, SQL, Java – as needed to perform at the job level
- Competency in knowing the most effective and efficient processes to get things done, with a focus on continuous improvement
- Knowledge of principles, techniques, and procedures used for production and design of technology-based equipment and systems as needed to perform at the job level
- Knowledge of statistical theories, concepts, methods, best practices, and analyses as needed to perform at the job level
- Ability to develop reports, models, and simulations as needed to perform at the job level
- Competency in developing and delivering multi-mode communications that convey a clear understanding of the unique needs of different audiences
Mindbody believes all people, everywhere deserve to realize their most well self. Everything we do—every product, every support call, every line of code—is focused on bringing those moments of connection and renewal to life. We connect Mindbody wellness professionals around the world, with millions of people seeking transformative experiences.
The meaning of ‘wellness’ has evolved significantly over the last century. Wellness is now a holistic concept, encompassing all aspects of a person’s wellbeing. In championing inclusion, diversity and access throughout everything we do, we’re able to produce innovative and intuitive solutions for wellness seekers and providers, regardless of where they are on their wellness journey.
Mindbody Off Campus Hiring 2022. | Apply Now Apply Before the link Expires.
Join WhatsApp : Click Here
Join Telegram : Click Here