National Instruments Hiring Application Engineer :- National Instruments freshers for Software Developer Intern Any BE B Tech can apply for this position. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
National Instruments Hiring Application Engineer
|Company Name||National Instruments|
|Job Role||Application Engineer|
|Qualification||Graduate or Post Graduate degree|
|Batch||2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022|
INR 9 to 14 LPA
Eligibility Criteria To Apply National Instruments
Applications Engineer – Aerospace & Defence (Bangalore, India)
Looking for a freshly graduated engineer to work as a Presales Consultant in the field of Aerospace & defence domain, Working with Business team closely with NI’s Customers!
Apply For Wolters Kluwer 2019 To 2023:- Click Here
The key objective of the Applications engineer is helping to close the business by executing the technical tasks required such as:
- In-depth understanding of the technical requirements of an opportunity
- In-depth understanding of NI product portfolio, its capability, and limitation.
- Keeping track of competitive products
- Understanding market availability and specifications of supplementary RF and Embedded products to design an integrated solution
- Creation and demonstration of Proof of Concepts and performance benchmarks in
support of large sales opportunities
- Quick sales assistance / consulting, Joint customer visits / web-meetings / conference calls
- Opportunity qualification (accelerate Go / No Go decisions based on technical feasibility, estimated effort, and risk analysis)
- Opportunity consulting and proposal of system architectures and configurations
- Collaboration and Reuse with peers and other stakeholders regionally and globally
- Document and publish relevant project information to enable reuse
- Create, document, and present reusable content (code libraries, demo applications,
- Plan and execute advanced and customized internal and external trainings (e.g. new
product training for alliance partners, this does not include standard NI training classes)
- Collaboration with marketing and sales departments in order to replicate successes
- Provide product, competition, and market feedback to product marketing, BU and R&D
Apply For Capgemini Engineering PSS:- Click Here
- Graduate or Post Graduate degree in Electrical/Electronics/Telecommunication Engineering.
- Ability to work independently but also in a team of Global colleagues.
- Good Communication Skills.
- Willingness and Motivation to work closely with a business setting, facing customers.
- Prepared to travel within the ASEAN and APAC region.
- Excellent communication skills. (English)
- Confident appearance and excellent presentation skills.
- NI LabVIEW and/or NI TestStand Certifications
- Basic understanding of NI products and platforms.
- Interned with a product /engineering company preferably Multinational.
Apply Before the link Expires Microsoft Drive Recruitment Off Campus For Freshers Recruitment For National Instruments Hiring Application Engineer