Nielsen Recruitment Drive 2023
Qualifications and Skills
- Any Graduate.
- Excellent written and verbal English skills.
- Strong organizational, grammatical, analytical, spelling, writing, and communication skills.
- Good internet research abilities.
- A quality-focused individual with a high level of attention to detail.
- Able to work in a self-directed and fast-paced environment.
- Ready to work in a 24/7 operation, including evening, night, and weekend shifts.
- Excellent keyboarding skills are expected.
- Knowledge of international TV shows, and the media sector in general, is a plus
About The Role:
For Regular Off – Campus Job, Updates Join :- Click Here
At Nielsen, we believe that career growth is a partnership. You ultimately own, fuel and set the journey. By joining our team of nearly 14,000 associates, you will become part of a community that will help you to succeed. We champion you because when you succeed, we do too. Embark on a new initiative, explore a fresh approach, and take license to think big, so we can all continuously improve. We enable your best to power our future.
Apply For :- Click Here