NOKIA Off Campus 2022 | For Graduate Engineer Trainee | Apply Now !
NOKIA Off Campus 2022 Hiring freshers for As Graduate Engineer Trainee Any Graduate can apply for this position. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
|Job Role||Graduate Engineer Trainee|
|Batch||2019, 20 21, 22|
Come create the technology that helps the world act together
Nokia is committed to innovation and technology leadership across mobile, fixed and cloud networks. Your career here will have a positive impact on people’s lives and will help us build the capabilities needed for a more productive, sustainable, and inclusive world.
We challenge ourselves to create an inclusive way of working where we are open to new ideas, empowered to take risks and fearless to bring our authentic selves to work.
The team you’ll be part of
Our Business Group is a leader in wireless mobility networks and associated services. With more than 3.500 patent families essential for 5G we have a strong 5G portfolio and are a front runner in open and virtualized radio access networks (O-RAN and vRAN).
What you will learn and contribute to
- Verification of BTS transport features in 5G/LTE/WCDMA/GSM
- Design and implementation of BTS Transport features in 5G/LTE/WCDMA/GSM
Your skills and experience
- Good understanding of software testing in Linux/Unix embedded environments
- Good scripting skills – Python/Robot
- Good C++/C programming skills
- Strong debugging skills
- Flexible to work in development and testing of the BTS transport features
- Actively participate and contribute in areas of Innovation
- Eager to explore and learn new technology domains
- 0-2 years of experience
Nokia is committed to inclusion and is an equal opportunity employer
Nokia has received the following recognitions for its commitment to inclusion & equality:
- One of the World’s Most Ethical Companies by Ethisphere
- Gender-Equality Index by Bloomberg
- Workplace Pride Global Benchmark
- LGBT+ equality & best place to work by HRC Foundation
At Nokia, we act inclusively and respect the uniqueness of people.
Nokia’s employment decisions are made regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, marital status, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
We are committed to a culture of inclusion built upon our core value of respect.
Join Our WhatsApp Group: Click here
Join Our Telegram Group: Click here
Follow us on Instagram: Click here
For More Details & Apply Link: Click here
📌 Learn All Programming Languages And Interview Question : Click here
Share This Information To Your Friends and Your College Group’s, To Help Them !