OLA Recruitment Drive 2022 | For Software Development Engineer | Apply Now !
OLA Recruitment Drive 2022 Hiring freshers for As Software Development Engineer Any Graduate can apply for this position. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
|Software Development Engineer
|4.5 LPA to 5.8 LPA (Expected)
About the Role – SDE I – Android_Navigation
* You’ll be responsible for building cutting-edge Navigation solutions at a global scale which only a couple of other companies in tech can claim!
* As an engineer on this team, you will provide technical leadership for the Android platform and work closely with the maps leadership team, PM, DS and other engineers to define the long-term roadmap and make the team’s vision a reality.
* You’ll have the opportunity to lead cross-team efforts, mentor other engineers and establish engineering best practices across all of OLA Electric.
* Creative problem solving – Have an excellent understanding of product, design, and business goals to be able to identify and solve high impact, highly complex problems.
* Strong code and documentation – your code should be used as the example for your company and you have the ability to build and design technical solutions from the ground up.
* Prior experience in mapping is NOT required. If you have experience building iOS/Android applications at scale, defining cross-platform architectures or leading cross organizational projects then you’ll fit right in.
What You’ll Do / What You’ll Need / Bonus Points / About the Team Why join us?
* Teammates. We are a group of motivated and passionate problem solvers. We care about our inclusive and collaborative culture, where everyone can contribute their talent.
* Impact. Maps is central to OLA’ Electric success. We work on incredibly important and visible projects every day. Our code moves real people and things from point A to point B.
* Data. We work with a variety of big data ranging from mobile analytics, geospatially indexed data and sensory data (GPS) that provides endless opportunities for modeling and analytics.
* Engineering. We build world class distributed systems and mobile application optimized for performance at low bandwidths, high throughput and low latency. We take ownership in creating elegant and reliable code.
* Fun problem solving. We love solving challenging problems with cutting edge algorithms and machine learning models. We innovate and build things that have never been built before.
- Experience with HIDL, AIDL, and Android Platform Service
- Experience in successfully designing and building mobile applications at scale
- Strong expertise in Java/kotlin and Android SDK
- Experience with Android Framework Layer such SDK and NDK
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in an engineering field (e.g. Computer Science, Computer Engineering, etc.)
- Experience with GL library for Rendering
- Bonus points if you built geospatial services and location-based mobile applications, such as Navigation, maps search, spatial visualization, etc
- Experience with MAP services such GMAPS or any other third party Maps Development for Automotive Industry
Join WhatsApp : Click Here
Join Telegram : Click Here