Oracle Off Campus Drive 2022| For Associate Consultant | Apply Now !
Oracle Off Campus Drive 2022 Hiring freshers for Associate Consultant Any Graduate can apply for this position. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below. Hike Off Campus Drive
|Job Role||Associate Consultant|
|Qualification||Any Degree Graduate|
About the Role
Accelya is looking for an analytical, detail oriented, and motivated individual to join our team as a software development engineer. Our ideal candidate will have a combination of strong technical skills, analytical capabilities, and excellent communication. You will work closely with various teams and clients to help develop our Offer Engines.
As a software development engineer at Accelya you will have the opportunity to learn about the airline industry from a unique point of view, helping advance our Offer Engines. Accelya currently competes amongst the leading companies in the travel industry. The process of offer creation and delivery is very intricate and constantly growing, creating the necessity for innovative solutions. We have many complex problems to solve and ideas to implement, making the Offer Engine development role essential and exciting for engineers.
What you will do
- Code, test and troubleshoot high-availability, high-load software utilizing the appropriate hardware, databases, and programming technologies.
- Troubleshoot bugs, develop, and test programming modifications.
- Write new program code using prescribed specifications and standards within a large existing system.
- Work with business subject matter experts to design, document, and develop high-performance solutions to complex problems.
- Program routines to parse and store input data in a variety of proprietary formats.
- Utilize development tools such as Visual Studio Profiler to optimize code and prepare for deployment in high-scale environments.
Qualifications for Dev Engineer
- Bachelor’s degree preferable in Computer Science / Engineering.
- Strong development experience in C/C++.
- Excellent debugging and troubleshooting, as well as strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Understanding common SDLC methodologies.
- Knowledge of the Microsoft operating system and tools, such as Microsoft Visual Studio.
- Knowledge of Linux operating system is a plus.
- Excellent written and verbal communication
Join Our WhatsApp Group: Click here
Join Our Telegram Group: Click here
Follow us on Instagram: Click here
For More Details & Apply Link: Click here
📌 Learn All Programming Languages And Interview Question : Click here
Share This Information To Your Friends and Your College Group’s, To Help Them !