Persistent Recruitment 2022 for Python Developer fresher |BE/ B-Tech/ B.sc | Apply Now
Persistent Recruitment 2022 are a trusted Digital Engineering and Enterprise Modernization partner, combining deep technical expertise and industry experience to help our clients anticipate what’s next. Our offerings and proven solutions create a unique competitive advantage for our clients by giving them the power to see beyond and rise above.
We are experiencing tremendous growth, with $701.1 million in trailing 12-month revenue, representing 29.8% year-over-year growth. Along with that growth, we onboarded over 4,500 new employees in the past year, bringing our total employee count to over 16,500 people located in 18 countries across the globe.
At Persistent, our values are more than a list of ideals to improve our corporate image. We’re dedicated to building an inclusive culture that reflects what’s important to our employees and is based on what they value. As a result, 95% of our employees approve of the CEO and 83% recommend working at Persistent to a friend.
For more details please login to www.persistent.com
Location: Hyderabad/ Bengaluru/ Pune
Job Type: Full time
Qualification: BSc /BE/ B-Tech(CS/IT)
Batch: 2017/ 2018/ 2019/ 2020/ 2021/ 2022
Salary: Min 6 LPA (Expected)
- About The Position
We are looking for an experienced Python Developer to join our engineering team and help us create dynamic software applications for our clients. You will be responsible for writing and testing scalable code, developing back-end components, and integrating user-facing elements in collaboration with front-end developers.
To be successful in this role, you will require in-depth knowledge of object-relational mapping, experience with server-side logic, and above-average knowledge of Python programming. Ultimately, as a top-class Python Developer you should be able to design highly responsive web-applications that perfectly meet the needs of the client.
What You’ll Do
- Write effective, scalable code
- Develop back-end components to improve responsiveness and overall performance
- Integrate user-facing elements into applications
- Test and debug programs
- Improve functionality of existing systems
- Implement security and data protection solutions
- Assess and prioritize feature requests
- Coordinate with internal teams to understand user requirements and provide technical solutions
Expertise You’ll Bring
- A Bachelor of Science degree in Computer Science, Engineering or relevant field
- Work experience as a Python Developer
- Expertise in at least one popular Python framework (like Django, Flask or Pyramid)
- Knowledge of object-relational mapping (ORM)
- Team spirit
- Good problem-solving skills
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- Culture focused on talent development with quarterly promotion cycles and company-sponsored higher education and certifications
- Opportunity to work with cutting-edge technologies
- Employee engagement initiatives such as project parties, flexible work hours, and Long Service awards
- Annual health check-ups
- Insurance coverage: group term life, personal accident, and Mediclaim hospitalization for self, spouse, two children, and parents
We provide a people centric work environment that enables our employees to:
- Accelerate growth, both professionally and personally
- Impact the world in powerful, positive ways, using the latest technologies
- Enjoy collaborative innovation, with diversity and work-life wellbeing at the core
- Unlock global opportunities to work and learn with the industry’s best
Let’s unleash your full potential. See Beyond, Rise Above
: IN-IN-Nagpur, IN-IN-Bengaluru, IN-Goa, IN-IN-Hyderabad
Join Telegram : Click Here
Join WhatsApp : Click Here
To Apply Persistent : click here
Share This Information To Your Friends and Your College Group’s, To Help Us !