Philips Off Campus Drive 2022 Hiring For Remote Service Engineer | BE/B.Tech/ME/M.TEch | Bangalore
Philips Off Campus Drive 2022 hiring for the role of Remote Service Engineer for B.E/B.Tech graduates of 2019/2020/2021/2022 batch at Bengaluru location. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process are given below.
Job Role: Remote Service Engineer
Salary: 4.6 LPA (Expected)
Job Location: Bengaluru
Last Date: ASAP
You are responsible for
- Bring support-services thinking and mind-set into all aspects of problem escalations
- Build partnership with end customer (wherever applicable)
- Good understanding on Information technology components
- Analyzing & troubleshooting various hardware components (compute/storage/Network) and Application issues quickly and effectively that can be administered remotely.
- Analyzing and troubleshooting Operating Systems issues quickly and effectively
- Willingness to work in shifts and 24/7 model.
- Be aware of the latest technical & organizational developments and their relevance to the business
Skills and experience:
- Excellent communication skills
- Exhibits good listening and comprehension
- Prepare clear and concise written communications
- Exposure to direct interactions with end customers
Operating Systems, tools & Applications
- Good knowledge on below OS – Troubleshooting
- Client/Server OS Troubleshooting experience
- File system (NTFS),
- Microsoft Message Queuing
- Good knowledge on industry standard virtualization technology (VMware, Microsoft Hyper-V etc.)VMware ESXi – VMFS, ESXi configuration etc.
- User of remote tools – RDP/Terminal Services and VNC etc.
- Experience with imaging software
- Good knowledge on MS SQL – Configuration & troubleshooting
Compute & Storage
- Good knowledge on compute hardware – Installation, configuration and maintenance methodologies
- Fair knowledge on various compute hardware IBM / DELL / HP etc.
- Knowledge on Server administration – RAM /HDD / Firmware upgrade etc.
- Good understanding of storage concepts – SAN, NAS, DAS
- Good understanding of LAN & WAN
- Microsoft AD, DNS, DHCP service
Overall Good analytical & troubleshooting skills on above technologies
PACS, HL7 Knowledge
- Basic working knowledge of PACS (Picture Archival Communication System) in Hospital environment
- Basic working knowledge of HL7
Join Telegram : Click Here
Join WhatsApp : Click Here